jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Aug 26, 2013 #1 Thanks everybody for coming, I hope you had as much fun as I did! Post any screenshots or comments below! As always, send any questions, comments, concerns, or event ideas to either Sephiroth, Fullmetal, or me. Screenshots!
Thanks everybody for coming, I hope you had as much fun as I did! Post any screenshots or comments below! As always, send any questions, comments, concerns, or event ideas to either Sephiroth, Fullmetal, or me. Screenshots!
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Aug 26, 2013 #2 Here we are with Yodel Man: Here we are worshiping Yodel Man:
C Caelestis Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 2,320 Aug 26, 2013 #3 Rdinator's falling apart on me.
R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Aug 26, 2013 #4 Too many Demoknights, and too much Yungle Yuking.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Aug 27, 2013 #5 this was the night i was introduced to the caber.
S spax Active Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 328 Aug 27, 2013 #6 i will find whoever invented the caber, and send them to android hell! muahahaha!
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Aug 27, 2013 #7 ApertureCake said: i will find whoever invented the caber, and send them to android hell! muahahaha! Click to expand... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RSn6hQmqGo[/ame]
ApertureCake said: i will find whoever invented the caber, and send them to android hell! muahahaha! Click to expand... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RSn6hQmqGo[/ame]