- Joined
- Mar 23, 2013
- Messages
- 88
Deciding on whether or not I should study for my permit test.. or kill people on TF2 hmm..
WHAT DO I DO
WHAT DO I DO
Or get your permit then destroy us with a car. It's a win-win situation.

to add to this discussion in a positive manner:
Do you know how to drive standard?
FUN FACT:to add to this discussion in a positive manner:
Do you know how to drive standard?
Standard, as in the real way to drive a car.
People who don't know how to drive standard seldom show courtesy to people who do drive them.
i.e. someone stopping 4 inches behind you on a hill.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but in the 6 years I've been driving Shiela, I've seen someone give me courtesy on a hill maybe 3 times.
tl;dr
I don't like drivers who have no idea how to drive standard transmission.