Shhhh Don't tell Kazoo

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
In my time of playing TF2 I think that Valve has rig kazoo name with random crits and a luck factor.

Experiment: When Kazoo isn't around use here name to see if the crit gods are in your favour.

Note: This experiment will fail if Kazoo finds out.
And for some reason unknown to me, I think Idol is cool guy :/...odd.
 
The crit gods are capricious and malevolent beings. Let's face it, they are basically cats, which explains why Kazoo gets crits all the time.
 
hmmm...
thm_85294c.jpg
 
The crit gods are capricious and malevolent beings. Let's face it, they are basically cats, which explains why Kazoo gets crits all the time.

... this makes a frightening amount of sense.

Also, whenever I need crits, I burn scoots for the great Gaben. It usually works. Make sure to burn them groups of a number divisible by 2, though.
 
how to please the crit gods:
soda popper +crita a cola+ fan o war = profit
 
I tried gaming as Kazoo but got found out rather quick. It was all "How'd you suddenly get good at pyro?" and "OMG HAX".
 
... this makes a frightening amount of sense.

Also, whenever I need crits, I burn scoots for the great Gaben. It usually works. Make sure to burn them groups of a number divisible by 2, though.

And no more than 2 at a time. Valve can't count higher than that, right?

Imagine, at Valve:
This pyro burned 2+2+2 scouts which equals out to uhhh ( 2 + 2 + 2 ) / 2
scouts, which is...
uh
uh
uh
something
 
i find my self going "crit crit crit" thanks guys! lol
 
Back
Top