N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Aug 30, 2013 #21 I now see that the Robro 3000 can be strangified. I am now scared to check the price.
H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 Aug 30, 2013 #22 Honorbound said: I now see that the Robro 3000 can be strangified. I am now scared to check the price. Click to expand... Strange Summer Shades
Honorbound said: I now see that the Robro 3000 can be strangified. I am now scared to check the price. Click to expand... Strange Summer Shades
O Orange [INACTIVE] Active Member Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 344 Aug 30, 2013 #23 The Bird-Man of Aberdeen Strangifier is actually really reasonably priced right now. The Archimedes Strangifier... not so much.
The Bird-Man of Aberdeen Strangifier is actually really reasonably priced right now. The Archimedes Strangifier... not so much.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Aug 30, 2013 #24 I found a Robro 3000 set today I have everything but the botkiller, this will be interesting. EDIT: Last edited: Aug 30, 2013