Good News and Bad News

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
Good News: I couldn't wait so I play TF2 today. I still got it.
Bad News: Yup thats how it is.(unable to tell if this cause of bad internet connection.
ping_zpse42fd3d8.png


On a side note, my grad classes don't start till October 0_0. Why did make registrar so early if I don't start classes 2 months later?
 
Yeah, I had the same problem when I was on AOL. Once I switched to NetZero, my pings improved dramatically. And by dramatically I mean not at all.
 
I have had worse...
The internet people decided to run the entire neighborhoods internet through my house...:( ping of 999 for a week
Good Luck With the problem though!
 
Right now I'm using a cable to connect to the internet, cause my modem is being stupid. I have no idea why it won't work.
 
I usually have a nice ping of around 15.

But good luck with your Great Firewall. I just feel that you're destined to be the modern-day cyber Genghis Khan.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top