Today we had school and it is also the anniversary for the Pearl Harbor Attacks well I live on Yongsan Garrison in a Military Base. I was in school and we have a teacher Mrs. Davis and she lives in Osan Air Base. Her husband is a doctor and works at Osan. Well a crazed Korea got hold of machine guns, grenades, and pistols. Osan Air Base was put into Lock Down. Well our teaching called her friend in Osan (she was in tears, we were scared) and she found out that someone was killed. Mrs. Davis was like screaming she was like crying and she was scared. A marine was killed today. But her husband called and said that he was fine and he is in the Hospital with an estimate of like 100 armed guards. Our teacher was like THANK GOD!! But still the Korea is still armed and dangerous and he is now heading towards Yongsan or Camp Humphreys. I am writing this on my laptop. Our school is in Lock Down we are on the walls sitting. And omg we are scared.
edit: ok now The MPs are here they said that we are fine the campus is secured. Holy crap. Jesus man. A CRAZY Korean guy with Machine guns , grenades, and PISTOLS!! I'll come back with more info.
edit: ok now The MPs are here they said that we are fine the campus is secured. Holy crap. Jesus man. A CRAZY Korean guy with Machine guns , grenades, and PISTOLS!! I'll come back with more info.


















