Conflicting things

spearf

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
650
Don't you hate it when important things (like tf2) are shoved aside by not-so important things? (Like the ritual known as sleep) because I do! And I was wondering if you guys felt the same or about a time when you wanted to play tf2 but couldn't because of sleep, study, homework, ext.
 
Don't you hate it when important things (like tf2) are shoved aside by not-so important things? (Like the ritual known as sleep) because I do! And I was wondering if you guys felt the same or about a time when you wanted to play tf2 but couldn't because of sleep, study, homework, ext.

First off, panda sorry :(. (Please don't hate meh:() this is my thread. I just submitted it under panda becuase I forgot that he was still logged in. Midnight here so sorry to y'all please still reply to the thread!!!!!! Sorry again to panda, my brother for misusing his name and stuff. (This is why I don't post at night!)
 
Important things, like getting my daily dose of kawaii, are always ruined by that monster called sleep.
 
Important things, like getting my daily dose of kawaii, are always ruined by that monster called jhnsn and his blasted vocaloid music
Fixed.

<3

I was just trying to be polite.

EDIT:
1:04 AM - =(eGO)= jhnsn | AT | FFTF: I responded to your post in the conflicting interests thread
1:04 AM - =(eGO)= jhnsn | AT | FFTF: <3
1:04 AM - =(eGO)= Fullmetal #ps3: and I had already responded to your response
1:04 AM - =(eGO)= jhnsn | AT | FFTF: sweet
*jhnsn reads the post*
1:05 AM - =(eGO)= jhnsn | AT | FFTF: No need for that
1:06 AM - =(eGO)= jhnsn | AT | FFTF: Say it like it is, I am a true demon when it comes to youtube spam
1:06 AM - =(eGO)= Fullmetal #ps3: There's no need to bring what happens here into general knowledge
 
Last edited:
I can rarely play TF2 anymore because of life.

It makes me sad :(
 
I clicked on this and was like "Whhhhhhha I never posted thiiis" *so confused*
 
My Bluetooth Mouse Reciever broke.
I have no other mouse.
TF2 = Really sad from now on.
Also, that weird ritual humasn do at night creeps me out sometimes.
 
I keep getting the error "Engine Error: Could not load library client" when I try running TF2 and I've been trying to fix it on and off all day.
Nothing on the steam support forums has been helpful and I've reinstalled steam and TF2 twice already.
I am not happy right now.

Edit: After the reinstalling TF2 for the third time it seems to be working again. --;
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top