I'm about to become absent from tf2...maybe forever.

I stopped because grannies and time machines cost 1 trillion and Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo' Dat.

Once Grandmapocolypse does something and dungeons come out I'll be back.
 
I'll just leave this here:
cookie_monster.jpg
 
I started playing this game. Worst mistake of my life...
3.5 million a second, 100k per click, and billions of cookies AND I CANT STOP
 
I started playing this game. Worst mistake of my life...
3.5 million a second, 100k per click, and billions of cookies AND I CANT STOP

I've the same problem so I started to cheat it and hopefully bore myself into quitting. Clever, no?
 
lololol - my kids just discovered this game, and they are hooked too. Wouldn't be too bad if they didn't keep asking me, "so Mom, when are you going to bake us a billion cookies in real life?" ;)
 
So my grannies are making more then my farms,factories, mines and shipments. +2
 
At the Moment:

Cookies: 66,680,088,271,886
Cookies Total: 88,088,286,027,823
Cookies Per Second: 2,659,680,571.7

  • Cursor: 400 cursors producing 85,904,319.10 cookies per second
    At price of 2,.85,251,147,722,917,37e,+25 Cookies
  • Grandma: 400 grandmas producing 104,202,240 cookies per second
    At price of 1,.90,167,431,815,278,25e,+26 Cookies
  • Farm: 400 farms producing 8,000 cookies per second
    At price of 9.5,083,715,907,639,12e,+26 Cookies
  • Factory: 300 factories producing 33,600 cookies per second
    At price of 4.8,581,773,044,124,44e,+21 Cookies
  • Mine: 300 mines producing 120,000 cookies per second
    At price of 1.6,193,924,348,041,48e,+22 Cookies
  • Shipment: 300 shipments producing 312,000 cookies per second
    At price of 6.4,775,697,392,165,92e,+22 Cookies
  • Alchemy lab: 300 alchemy labs producing 1,200,000 cookies per second
    At price of 3.2,387,848,696,082,96e,+23 Cookies
  • Portal: 300 portals producing 19,996,800 cookies per second
    At price of 2.,698,986,311,745,29e,+24 Cookies
  • Time machine: 300 time machines producing 260,738,400 cookies per second
    At price of 1,.99,924,990,131,811,96e,+26 Cookies
My life is out there among the cookies.

I took that pic when I had clicked a Gold Cookie
 
Back
Top