M Milwaukee Thread Junky Joined Jun 16, 2007 Messages 929 Dec 7, 2007 #1 Yes I believe this to be the best pyro video ever compiled! http://www.stage6.com/Lit-Fuse-Films/video/1721287/Ignis-Solus Your thoughts?
Yes I believe this to be the best pyro video ever compiled! http://www.stage6.com/Lit-Fuse-Films/video/1721287/Ignis-Solus Your thoughts?
R RaiN Active Member Joined Oct 8, 2007 Messages 357 Dec 7, 2007 #2 Can't view it from work, but if it is what I think it is... yes very good movie. Can't believe you haven't seen it sooner.
Can't view it from work, but if it is what I think it is... yes very good movie. Can't believe you haven't seen it sooner.
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Dec 7, 2007 #3 Thats a very cool video but i've seen one better.
D delrio Famous Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 456 Dec 7, 2007 #4 You guys MUST be lagged, someone posted that video on here like TEN YEARS AGO! :-D Oh, and by the way, that video is AWESOME.
You guys MUST be lagged, someone posted that video on here like TEN YEARS AGO! :-D Oh, and by the way, that video is AWESOME.
M Milwaukee Thread Junky Joined Jun 16, 2007 Messages 929 Dec 7, 2007 #5 Better, you say? Show me a better pyro video!
D delrio Famous Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 456 Dec 7, 2007 #6 [quote1197066406=Milwaukee] Better, you say? Show me a better pyro video! [/quote1197066406] Just follow me around with a camera. Best pyro'ing ever.
[quote1197066406=Milwaukee] Better, you say? Show me a better pyro video! [/quote1197066406] Just follow me around with a camera. Best pyro'ing ever.
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Dec 7, 2007 #7 I already watched this video.. I didn't click that link. I saw the name "Ignis Solus"..Let me guess.. It's like A DAY WITH PYRO, right?
I already watched this video.. I didn't click that link. I saw the name "Ignis Solus"..Let me guess.. It's like A DAY WITH PYRO, right?
F finkledoodle Rookie Joined Nov 22, 2007 Messages 94 Dec 7, 2007 #8 http://www.edgegamers.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?12932 Someone already posted it, although it doesn't make it any less awesome.
http://www.edgegamers.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?12932 Someone already posted it, although it doesn't make it any less awesome.
M Milwaukee Thread Junky Joined Jun 16, 2007 Messages 929 Dec 7, 2007 #9 Difference between my link and this one... Mine came directly from their website. www.litfusefilms.com ... I am still waiting on this "better pyro video"
Difference between my link and this one... Mine came directly from their website. www.litfusefilms.com ... I am still waiting on this "better pyro video"
S Sofa Rookie Joined Nov 14, 2007 Messages 33 Dec 8, 2007 #11 poor lonely pyro, never enough to burn....