Uh-oh. They gave Blaze a G. >_>

Blaze

Thread Junky
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
769
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are riding as we speak. The end of all creation is nigh -- for the leadership has given Blaze a G in the eGO community!

No, but seriously, thanks! I'll try to use it wisely, and only kick my BRUDDA ROGUEOPS! :D <3
 
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are riding as we speak. The end of all creation is nigh -- for the leadership has given Blaze a G in the eGO community!

No, but seriously, thanks! I'll try to use it wisely, and only kick my BRUDDA ROGUEOPS! :D <3

You can't, since he is an O.
 
Congrats man! I promise to stand in front of your bullets more often ;) hahahaha
 
Congratz! May your larger eGO help my bullets find your head more often :)
 
Who approved this "G" ????

........ I object!!! jk congrats man
 
Congrats! I happen to be one of those horsemen! ON A FLYING HORSE~!
2cogazd.jpg
 
Back
Top