jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Sep 2, 2013 #1 Thanks guys for coming, thanks headhunter for all my deaths I hope you guys had a ton of fun, it was a good event. Post your screenshots if you have some, and send any comments for events to Sephiroth or Fullmetal. See you next time!
Thanks guys for coming, thanks headhunter for all my deaths I hope you guys had a ton of fun, it was a good event. Post your screenshots if you have some, and send any comments for events to Sephiroth or Fullmetal. See you next time!
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Sep 2, 2013 #2 Who ever killed me doesn't get the taco I made...
M Magus EGO Zealot Joined Aug 9, 2012 Messages 1,734 Sep 2, 2013 #4 I was surprised I ended up with a positive K/D ratio at the end
S spax Active Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 328 Sep 2, 2013 #5 lots of fun. also seph, i hope you got your code fixed!
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Sep 3, 2013 #7 was playing borderlands with friends i regret that decision
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Sep 3, 2013 #8 Yeah, sorry I missed this. Apparently I pissed off Thor or Zeus or a Thunderbird, because a lightning strike deep-fried my router :L
Yeah, sorry I missed this. Apparently I pissed off Thor or Zeus or a Thunderbird, because a lightning strike deep-fried my router :L