Promoting the Replay Bot

Promoting the Replay Bot

  • Yes

    Points: 28 75.7%
  • No

    Points: 9 24.3%

  • Total voters
    37
  • Poll closed .

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
Many people thought I was joking but, I say we need to Promote the Replay bot to =(eGO)= Rank. This bot has been with ego for a long time and has done wonders in filling our servers and keeping our replays in check.
 
Last edited:
It should also have reputation. It always catches me killing leadership if you what I mean!
 
I think we should promote it to eG and wait at least a day or two before promoting it to O, just in case. I know replay bots are generally trustworthy, but just think about how much ours has watched Idol. We don't want it banning entire servers for him just because it can
 
Last edited:
I think we should promote it to eG and wait at least a day or two before promoting it to O, just in case. I know replay bots are generally trustworthy, but just think about how much ours has watched Idol. We don't want it banning entire servers for him just because it can

Indeed. No need to promote so quickly. Next thing you know the shoutbox is going to be promoted to DL.
 
I think we should promote it to eG and wait at least a day or two before promoting it to O, just in case. I know replay bots are generally trustworthy, but just think about how much ours has watched Idol. We don't want it banning entire servers for him just because it can
I do believe I may have banned replay for a day. I know when it first came out there was some confusion about what it was. This was back before the afk-checking script (which loves to pwn admins trying to record a demo BTW), so we had to check manually (sm_showidle & sm_checkafk anyone?). I know I wasn't the only one to kick replay for idling.

P.S. don't kick the replay bot. It makes the server really angry. No, not the players on it; the server itself.
 
I do believe I may have banned replay for a day. I know when it first came out there was some confusion about what it was. This was back before the afk-checking script (which loves to pwn admins trying to record a demo BTW), so we had to check manually (sm_showidle & sm_checkafk anyone?). I know I wasn't the only one to kick replay for idling.

P.S. don't kick the replay bot. It makes the server really angry. No, not the players on it; the server itself.

Heh.... I remember those days.... ah the good ol' days
 
I do believe I may have banned replay for a day. I know when it first came out there was some confusion about what it was. This was back before the afk-checking script (which loves to pwn admins trying to record a demo BTW), so we had to check manually (sm_showidle & sm_checkafk anyone?). I know I wasn't the only one to kick replay for idling.

Idol: this 'replay bot' dunce isn't responding to my pmenu- time to kick!
 
I do believe I may have banned replay for a day. I know when it first came out there was some confusion about what it was. This was back before the afk-checking script (which loves to pwn admins trying to record a demo BTW), so we had to check manually (sm_showidle & sm_checkafk anyone?). I know I wasn't the only one to kick replay for idling.

P.S. don't kick the replay bot. It makes the server really angry. No, not the players on it; the server itself.

I always do checkafk. It just feels so much better than the autoafk kick

As well as:

REPLAY BOT TO BECOME COUNCIL NAO
 
REPLAY BOT CANNOT APPLY BECAUSE ERROR 404: STEAMID NOT FOUND

_______________
told you I got it :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top