Soon.

Fermonx

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 15, 2011
Messages
1,371
tf2_demoman_by_biggreenpepper-d5c4xyv.jpg

Soon..
 
Soon... Portal/HL/TF 3?
EDIT: Forget it.
Just noticed, the demo's eyepatch is on the wrong side.
 
See? They always come back. Be sure to tell us how much your laptop costs.
 
I am posting this just cause I can and also because others are doing it ;)
 
Yeah? But I'm great at banning. So, come at me bro! ;)

If we "come at you" Will you provide the beverages needed for "coming to you". You see humans require tons of water. As water makes up between 50 and 70% of an adult's total body weight, regular top-ups are needed to balance the loss of water from the body in the form of urine and sweat.

If we did not replace the water lost the body would not be able to survive. Dehydration will set in, firstly, with headaches, tiredness and loss of concentration followed, in extreme cases, by constipation and in the long-term kidney stones.

The British Dietetic Association advises that we should consume 2.5 litres a day to remain healthy.

lel. ty internet.
 
Back
Top