Taunt Kills are Dabes

Kazoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
5,000
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-XigfQTjLg[/ame]

Behold, not one, not two, but four taunt kills in a row!

Note: I used the rocket jumper to not die, for those who don't know.
 
Katzoo using her pro kitty powers.. although lacking a cuddly balloon animal.. I still approve of this
 
Was that Exeggru at the end? xD

I--I uhh, I don't know what w-would lead you to think something so p-preposterous. I mean seriously... getting killed by a taunt kill like that? Like as if! That Demo was clearly a newb.

>_>
<_<;

Please Kazoo do not blackmail me with this I have a family to feed.
 
"Note: I used the rocket jumper to not die, for those who don't know"

Don't lie, you used your hacks.
 
Kazoo actually being good at a video game?! This, this is rather difficult to grasp my head around.
 
I didn't know enemy teams were allowed to fail that hard
 
The funny thing is the soldier dialogue is so distinctive- if you hear the soldier chattering about cupcakes and cracking his knuckles, watch out.
I think Kazoo's taunt kill even makes trumpeting noises because she has the Lumbricus Lid. :P
 
Back
Top