Gonna be sparse this month.

Rogue Nine

Dangle in a past life
Joined
Apr 6, 2013
Messages
598
277-OFFICIAL_Night_of_the_Living_Dead_Live_LOGO.png


I have a role in my local community theatre's production of Night of the Living Dead which will run Oct 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th.

Starting tonight I will have practice for said production each Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday night.

I'll be missing a lot for the next month, more so the closer to show week we get (we'll end up practicing every night the week of the show).

~Dangles
 
Another Thespian has come out of the closet! Have fun.;)
 
That's awesome Dangle! Just like everyone else stated.. We need to see a video I think :)
 
I play the part of the news anchor and am one of two stage managers. Lots of props, firearms, boards, makeup, and costuming.
 
o the news anchor i love this movie i know it back and forth id like to see a video of it i'm sure it'll be good have fun
 

Latest posts

Back
Top