Last night on Donner!

Predator Lark

Famous
Joined
Jul 14, 2012
Messages
471
So last night I finally went on a good streak(for me) with the sniper...

1st screenshot is of the streak...either 19 or 20 kills. Obviously 3 in 1 hit is not a sure kill, neither is 79 but closer...so I say 19 or 20.


I know you guys and gals have gone on some crazy streaks and have much better scores quite often but hey I gotta get in on the action somehow =p
 
Nice score

A few days ago on donner...
F0FB5CED3F94B9FF0F475D6669D2A26B8B2C53B3
 
Haha the streak was part of the 100 so the chances of me dominating someone by the end is slim...if I could cut my deaths to 20 maybe =p

See Chuck those are those streaks im talking about!!

Andd 200 rocket kills in one round...I dont think I have that many in my entire DoDs career!!
 
Last edited:
Nice job Ingrid! Maybe you will get promoted to Ruth.
 
Nice streak Lark. Those 20's are rare. Btw, the 3 in 1 made me laugh. How do you do that with a sniper rifle?! (I once did 1 in 1).

Longest streak I had was 32, on donner. I was prone sniping in axis loft and by sandbags over looking into fields. But other than that I do not have very long streaks. I remember I once had 101 - 11 on eGO Anzio, but my maximum kill streak was only 10.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/612772818388144436/3F75B9DEC7398FBE97182DFA4CFCDDA11E7A0F36/
 
Last edited:
A couple months ago on Donner. This was when I first got on the server. Got like 2 kills with K98, picked up the sniper and got like 15 more kills :P
 
haha, nice pose!

i love the direction this thread has taken, with all courtesy to Predator!
it's a good title - "Last night on Donner ..."
 

Latest posts

Back
Top