Upping my game

Attack of the mice!

  • Roccat Kone XTD

    Points: 2 8.0%
  • Razor DeathAdder 2013

    Points: 14 56.0%
  • Logitech G500

    Points: 7 28.0%
  • Logitech G9X

    Points: 2 8.0%

  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Razer Lechesis is the only mouse I have owned and been completely satisfied with.

Personally I stray from Logitech products (excluding their high-end keyboards) as they have poor build quality as far as I am concerned. Headsets and mice, particularly.

-Blue

Really? Well then I'm going to take note and stray away when I get my life moving with a flow of cash because the first thing I get is a gaming computer.
 
I just want to thank everyone for their thoughtful answers. I will try to put what i have read into use. I will post a pic of the new mouse once it has arrived.

The winner being the Razer DeathAdder 2013!

Thanks again- Matty
 
I wish my deathadder wasn't blue :(

Hope you enjoy the new mouse, it's super customizeable.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top