Things That Make You Mad About Some TF2 Players.

Lol I know, right? But I managed to get a few more people with my bat that will be goinin meh sig :)
 
When spies are so good that you cant tell.
When Medics dont heal and ignore you.
When someone has the intel but your so slow you cant chase them.
 
When you get killed just AFTER you place your sticky bombs. (Especially when they watch you do it THEN kill you.)
When players catch on to the fact that you always put your stickie bombs in the same place.
Spies, I just hate 'em.
Players that give play by play commentaries while they play (we all know who that is)
Medics who tell you to charge only to leave you as soon as you jump in.
5 snipers on your team that can't kill anyone else but other snipers...and the other team doesn't have any snipers. :@
Being AXED a question!
 
1. Demo's
2. Scout's
3. Medic's who don't heal me when I'm next to them
4. When I uber someone they got punching...o_O
5. Sniper (I just can't use it :( )
6. MKS (Kamphy)
7. Rawr
8. Baron
9. Sentry's that are being repaired.
 
Let me add another one:

People who go spy immediately after they get owned by a sentry.
 
Can't get a foothold as engy to setup a sentry. Always get blown up, shredded, etc...
And engies who dont help other engies build. It's a team thing... dig it?
 
People who only play "pansy" classes.

(Scouts, Snipers, Spies, Engineers)
 
[quote1197309100=Yankee]
When you get killed just AFTER you place your sticky bombs. (Especially when they watch you do it THEN kill you.)
[/quote1197309100]

That would be me.

[quote1197309100=Yankee]
Players that give play by play commentaries while they play (we all know who that is)
[/quote1197309100]

Oh dear, that statement makes me feel... er... gelatenous. Sharpshooter loves that more than anyone!

[quote1197309100=Yankee]
Being AXED a question!
[/quote1197309100]

That one's REALLY me.

[quote1197309114=Madscotsman]
1. Pyros
2. Pyros
3. Pyros
4. Pyros
5. There was one other thing......oh yeah, Pyros.
[/quote1197309114]

That's probably me, also.
 
[quote1197309985=Thor]
People who only play "pansy" classes.

(Scouts, Snipers, Spies, Engineers)
[/quote1197309985]

People who calls any class other than demoman a pansy class :O
 
[quote1197383477=phuzzz]
Getting killed as a medic right before/as I get uber.

That happens way to much for me.
[/quote1197383477]


AMEN! PREACH IT BROTHER MEDIC!!! RESPECT THE UBER!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top