Things That Make You Mad About Some TF2 Players.

-V-

Thread Junky
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
765
Just some pet peeves, you guys post yours.

Spies who only go after kills
People who think score is important
Demomen who use the sticky bomb LIKE the grenade launcher.
People who ask other people to go medic and not do it themselves.

A small list , but I can add more to it, just the main things.
 
People who make threads about pet peeves.
People who aren't creative to have more than a 1-letter name
People who joined Sat. Nov 10.
People who are registered member #381.

You know... not naming any names here...


MUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAUHAHUAHU.

I'm just playing.
 
Hey I use the Sticky bombs like the nade launcher and I kickass w/ it. Its just like the rocket launcher, lead them and go boom.

Way more control over where the nade goes w/ the sticky.
 
Here are a few of my peeves:

6 people chasing one guy for a kill that disrupts their initial plan and really does nothing to help or hurt them
5 spies trying to sap and kill one engineer and his sources (this has happened to me before)
Spawn camping (although you can get a laugh at it)
Too many snipers in one place (Just frightens me to go outside)
Engineers who argue with other engineers for not fixing their sentry/dispenser while their own was also being attacked
 
1. See number 4.
2. KCBlazer.
3. See number 8.
4. See number 3
5. Spies who don't light on fire when I flame them for 10 seconds.
6. See number 7.
7. See number 2.
8. See number 6.
9. People who make things WAY too complicated.
 
People who switch to pyro/scout/spy just to go after me because I've killed them a few times.
 
Getting killed as a medic right before/as I get uber.

That happens way to much for me.
 
[quote1197250854=finkledoodle]
People who don't have the guts to melee me when I'm hitting them with a bat.
[/quote1197250854]

Yeah, those people are annoying. I love meleeing, too bad some people have to ruin my fun.

It's usually those cursed Heavies.
 
Lol @ MOP, Im one of dem spys that just go on TF2 knowing where MOP is and kill him every time :)
 
When you try to backstab someone and you lag, making them seem right infront of you, but they are really 10 feet ahead and then shoot you with their rocket launcher =[.
 
When my n00b ass, gets Ubered by a medic as a heavy......

and i have less than 30 rounds left.....


great job.

Tell me next time!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top