masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,777 Dec 10, 2007 #1 http://www.bestviral.com/video/6629/dont_ever_drink_from_hotel_glasses :O
M Munch Forum Fiend Joined Jun 29, 2007 Messages 612 Dec 10, 2007 #2 *GASP!!!!!!!! that is so wrong....
IrshCarBomb Active Member Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 397 Dec 10, 2007 #3 Those hotels are all within like 15 minutes of where I live. The holiday inn is maybe 5 minutes. great.
Those hotels are all within like 15 minutes of where I live. The holiday inn is maybe 5 minutes. great.
R RaiN Active Member Joined Oct 8, 2007 Messages 357 Dec 10, 2007 #5 Yeah ive been in a hotel for past 3 months and a month or so ago they removed all the glasses and have plastic cups now
Yeah ive been in a hotel for past 3 months and a month or so ago they removed all the glasses and have plastic cups now
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Dec 10, 2007 #6 Hmm.... Thats just creepy, I'd watch out Gordon
B Booster37 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 3,036 Dec 10, 2007 #8 !ill Good thing I always drank from the bottle.
I .inferno. Famous Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 443 Dec 10, 2007 #9 wow, that's disturbing. I've always used disposable cups in the hotels i've been in, i'm glad i did.
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Dec 10, 2007 #10 Thank god I haven't been to a hotel yet
N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Dec 10, 2007 #11 Now I understand why fancy hotels put plastic glasses... mmmm Watch it Gordon!!
M mindful23 Poster Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 200 Dec 10, 2007 #13 ... LOL... You haven't been to a hotel before?!
S Sir Leeroy Active Member Joined Oct 28, 2007 Messages 259 Dec 10, 2007 #14 wow, the glasses must be disgusting. Im surprised diseases havent been spreading
Z Zio Rookie Joined Dec 25, 2007 Messages 56 Dec 10, 2007 #15 They probaly have, you just can't really go OH IT MUST BE THAT GLASS?!?!?!? Instead you blame the food or something more logical but it's very hard to pinpoint.
They probaly have, you just can't really go OH IT MUST BE THAT GLASS?!?!?!? Instead you blame the food or something more logical but it's very hard to pinpoint.
C Crash 303 Poster Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 131 Dec 10, 2007 #16 WOW! I'm bringing my own cups next time I go to a hotel...
X xRomanticDeathx Thread Junky Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 790 Dec 10, 2007 #17 Road Trip, Were going to the Embassy Suite, Glass Drinking Cups for all, J/K, thats gross...
M MaD sKiLLz =FL= EGO Zealot Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 1,864 Dec 10, 2007 #18 lol... SWEET, ROAD TRIP!!!! lol ------ thats disgusting though...
W Wanderer[Inactive] Thread Junky Joined Apr 18, 2007 Messages 799 Dec 11, 2007 #19 wow. that's something i never really thought about.
Food_Fight! EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 1,660 Dec 11, 2007 #20 Mmmm, I'm off to the best western!