- Joined
- Dec 4, 2007
- Messages
- 150
1. Blow people up
2. When people know my sticky bombs are there and run into them anyway.
3. Scouts that keep running into my SG 100 million times.
4. Killing a Heavy with a medic healing them.
5. Getting a lucky crit with only one health left.
6. Thinking that I am actually good for a few minutes before I get dry humped by a scout with a bat.
7. Killing 4 people at once.
8. Watching spies BURN.
2. When people know my sticky bombs are there and run into them anyway.
3. Scouts that keep running into my SG 100 million times.
4. Killing a Heavy with a medic healing them.
5. Getting a lucky crit with only one health left.
6. Thinking that I am actually good for a few minutes before I get dry humped by a scout with a bat.
7. Killing 4 people at once.
8. Watching spies BURN.
























