Cool 2_fort player stats, some of you just scare me...

Joined
Dec 4, 2007
Messages
150
You can check who has the most kills with each kind of weapon. MysTiKal is the god of snipers, Delrio AXES wayyyy too many questions, and you won't believe the things Rawr can do with his rocket.
 
Yeah, I also use that pyro scattergun too much. Coming up on flame, too. :-\

But the axe is the most fun of all!
 
[quote1197323138=Lafinass]
Impeach Delrio.
[/quote1197323138]

Now see, I just think you're mad because you can never get me! Don't be jealous, Laf! I try to be on your side, but sometimes autobalance just doesn't want it to be. :-(
 
Well its not hard to have most sniper kills when you spend 93% of the time sniping hahah
 
NYPD sharpshooter loves to wield the axe too. And he laughs like Satan in the mic when he does!!
 
i own mystical, we always have sniper battles. hes pretty damn good tho
 
Mystikal is the most awful guy as sniper... seriously, I can hardly walk out of my base with him there... yeesh. :-D
 
Hurts dont it Mystie haha j/p... oh and check out who else is listed in my victim list in red. lol

-------------Name -----------------------Kills---Deaths--KDR--- HS
mysticvoidnm9.jpg
 
Hehehehe, I was getting killed by some sniper last night over and over and went Spy just so I could stab him in the back and keep him from Dominating me :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top