So You Think You Can DRAW - TOP 5

Whose drawing do you like the best?

  • XxDoomxX

    Points: 14 21.2%
  • Bot14

    Points: 7 10.6%
  • Kanoa

    Points: 20 30.3%
  • Enfohip

    Points: 10 15.2%
  • Eflow

    Points: 15 22.7%

  • Total voters
    66
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 12, 2009
Messages
1,377
cscontest_zps8d7179e9.png


We apologize for the delay, but CS Leadership has finally chosen the TOP 5!
Now we'd like to open this poll to everyone for a week to determine the TOP 3!
A big thank you to everyone that participated, we appreciated all the creative responses.
Also a special thank you to C-WHiT for donating a copy of PAYDAY 2.
​


-PRIZES-​

1st Place -- A copy of PAYDAY 2 & the ABILITY TO DRAW!
2nd Place -- 2 weeks of Dedicated Supporter Lite & the Contest Winner Achievement
3rd Place -- 1 week of Dedicated Supporter Lite & the Contest Winner Achievement
Everyone who participated will be given a forum achievement of sorts.​

-TOP 5-​

1. XxDoomxX
p53ZhmZ.jpg


2. Bot14

66lu.jpg


3. Kanoa

cqLBuub.png


4. Enfohip

XywxaWI.png


5. Eflow

Leadershipteam_zpsd3c09066.png
 
Last edited:
I always thought Christy was that cute girl on the credits on some of the jail maps. Looks like Doom thought so too.

Congrats guys on winning. :)
 
I voted for the hippo

Because c-whit is getting the crap shot out of him from mgr
 
Last edited:
C-Whit is even the most funny :) like in the #1 the coffey cup ahah poor C-Whit
 
Just wondering, does the 1st place winner win the "contest winner" achievement as well? :P
 
Last edited:
I like them all but I gotta vote for Doom on this one.
 
I like eflows representation of me the best. Makes me feel pretty sexy.
 
Yep, until you hear that manly voice over the mic and you think: "Is that a transv.. no, it can't be.. I must be hearing things.."

The "Y" at the end of his name adds some flavor. It's like.... Spicy! or... Ugly! wait ugly....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top