bot14 Poster Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 188 Sep 12, 2013 #21 when you say first place you mean first place with the most fewest votes right Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
X XxDoomxX EGO Zealot Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,466 Sep 12, 2013 #22 Storm said: I'm so glad I don't have a blonde mohawk IRL. Click to expand... potatos don't have mohawks
Storm said: I'm so glad I don't have a blonde mohawk IRL. Click to expand... potatos don't have mohawks
Z Zimmy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 9, 2010 Messages 3,978 Sep 16, 2013 #25 I like Kanoa's, simply because of his Carmen Sandiego reference.
E Eflow Poster Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 226 Sep 16, 2013 #26 I guess it's a battle between Doom and I for 2nd place, good luck
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Sep 18, 2013 #27 Closing this later this evening! LAST DAY TO VOTE!
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Sep 18, 2013 #28 I cant see anything!!! My eyes the googoles they do nothing
X XxDoomxX EGO Zealot Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 1,466 Sep 18, 2013 #29 Why can't i find Ric in Kanoa's? Oh that's right....he's always AFK bhahahahhaha Kanoa that made my day
Why can't i find Ric in Kanoa's? Oh that's right....he's always AFK bhahahahhaha Kanoa that made my day
c-whit? Banned Joined Jun 30, 2007 Messages 6,573 Sep 18, 2013 #30 After a week of voting, we have a clear winner followed by a VERY close race for 2nd and 3rd place! CS Leadership would like to present the First Place Prize to: Kanoa 1st Place -- A copy of PAYDAY 2 & the ABILITY TO DRAW! Second Place Winner: Eflow 2nd Place -- 2 weeks of Dedicated Supporter Lite & the Contest Winner Achievement Third Place Winner: XxDoomxX 3rd Place -- 1 week of Dedicated Supporter Lite & the Contest Winner Achievement CS Leadership would like to thank everyone for their participation! If you are a winner, please PM C-WHiT to receive your prize. Thanks for participating!
After a week of voting, we have a clear winner followed by a VERY close race for 2nd and 3rd place! CS Leadership would like to present the First Place Prize to: Kanoa 1st Place -- A copy of PAYDAY 2 & the ABILITY TO DRAW! Second Place Winner: Eflow 2nd Place -- 2 weeks of Dedicated Supporter Lite & the Contest Winner Achievement Third Place Winner: XxDoomxX 3rd Place -- 1 week of Dedicated Supporter Lite & the Contest Winner Achievement CS Leadership would like to thank everyone for their participation! If you are a winner, please PM C-WHiT to receive your prize. Thanks for participating!