[poll] New Fundraising Idea

jniscool

Active Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
250
Hi everyone
As some of you may know, i am a professional singer. Im studying in Victoria, BC and ive been singing for 8 years.
After the paintball donations idea, ive been thinking of an idea for fundraising.

With permission from the council i would like to implement this idea as soon as possible.

For every 5 dollars collected i will sing an italian aria to a random female on the street.
-example-if there are 100 dollars donated i will sing to 20 random girls on the street.

Upon a 10 dollar request i will sing any song you request to a random person on the street.
-you need to donate 10 dollars with the song name for me to do this one.

If this goes through it will be videotaped and posted
I have done this before and the reactions are hilarious. Ive had a girl slap me in the face, one fainted, i got a kiss from one.
The slap was funnier though..
So if you thinks its a good idea, say something.
Thanks

jniscool
 
I love this idea! I can make you sing "Died in your arms tonight!"

I just DIEEED in your arms tonight, must've been somethin' you saaaid!
 
If you sing In-A-godda-da-vida for all 20+ minutes I'll gladly donate.
 
Got it... sing some Dragostea din Tei, Numa Numa for those non-romanians ;).
 
LOL.... I would pay for you to start jumping around a random girl in the street singing the "Numa Numa" song.


That... would... be... HYSTERICAL.
 
How about going to the day labors at home depot and singing the American Anthem!!

I would pay extra if you could get them to join in!
 
Ok, I'll give 10 bucks for Meat Loaf's "I'd do anything for love", with a twist, singing it in a mall entrance, and for any person that stands listening to you I'll give a extra buck.
 
Cool, Wal-mart seems to like it. I want some more responses from the eGO's. Please.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top