MoP, thought you'd find this interesting =)

hmind

I made one post
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
19
I was looking around the old hacker forums when i found this topic:
http://www.blackcode.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=2645&start=0&rid=21858

Yesterday I recieved a message from a friend telling me that if someone with an adress like [email protected] (I think that was it) invites me in msn I should decline because it is a dialer! Is that **** possible? I have an block to calls to other countries by my isp... So has anyone seen some message like that?

[Updated on: Mon, 10 December 2007 08:05]

Obviously, its not mop, but just kinda found it funny that someone with his nickname is apperantly an MSN hacker =P So if some guys in suits come knocking on your door some day... you know why hehe :)
 
[quote1197338279=bLackout]
Oh, was that suppose to be funny?

Not really.... ;)
[/quote1197338279]

well not so much funny as kinda interesting seeing how small the world is thanks to the internet that you encounter people with similar usernames and such. Eh, this is the off-topic section anyways =P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top