Straight outta HLStats son!!

Duality

The Dualyist of Dualys
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
4,096
32 Kills in a row but unfortunately the win round resets the stats counter for steam stats :(


2007-12-12 02:07:20 Death neolakis killed me with Rocket.
2007-12-12 02:07:20 Action I received a points bonus of 5 for triggering "Domination".
2007-12-12 02:07:11 Kill I killed nigel with Club.
2007-12-12 02:06:30 Kill I killed seibetsu with Smg.
2007-12-12 02:06:30 Action I received a points bonus of 5 for triggering "Domination".
2007-12-12 02:05:18 Kill I killed seibetsu with Smg.
2007-12-12 02:04:17 Kill I killed lol wut? with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 02:04:17 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 02:03:37 Team Bonus My team received a points bonus of 5 for triggering "Round Win - Team Red".
2007-12-12 02:02:51 Kill I killed seibetsu with Smg.
2007-12-12 02:02:51 Action I received a points bonus of 2 for triggering "Flagevent - Defended".
2007-12-12 02:02:15 Kill I killed neolakis with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 02:02:15 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 02:00:27 Kill I killed =(eG)=chemically_dependent with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 02:00:27 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 01:58:28 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 01:58:27 Kill I killed [HLF] TheFilthElement with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:58:16 Action I received a points bonus of 2 for triggering "Kill Assist".
2007-12-12 01:58:16 Action I received a points bonus of 5 for triggering "Domination".
2007-12-12 01:57:44 Kill I killed =(eG)=chemically_dependent with Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:57:44 Action I received a points bonus of 5 for triggering "Domination".
2007-12-12 01:57:14 Kill I killed lol wut? with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:57:14 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 01:57:04 Kill I killed eddypistons with Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:56:49 Kill I killed [HLF] TheFilthElement with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:56:49 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 01:56:34 Kill I killed =(eG)=chemically_dependent with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:56:34 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 01:55:57 Kill I killed neolakis with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:55:57 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 01:54:03 Kill I killed nigel with Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:53:39 Kill I killed =(eG)=chemically_dependent with Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:52:47 Kill I killed Tom Servo with Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:52:00 Kill I killed lol wut? with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:52:00 Action I received a points bonus of 5 for triggering "Domination".
2007-12-12 01:52:00 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 01:51:55 Kill I killed Tom Servo with Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:50:34 Kill I killed seibetsu with Smg.
2007-12-12 01:50:19 Kill I killed =(eG)=chemically_dependent with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:50:19 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 01:49:35 Kill I killed lol wut? with Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:48:41 Action I received a points bonus of 2 for triggering "Kill Assist".
2007-12-12 01:48:28 Kill I killed Chaos_Chris with Smg.
2007-12-12 01:48:28 Action I received a points bonus of 2 for triggering "Flagevent - Defended".
2007-12-12 01:48:16 Kill I killed nigel with Smg.
2007-12-12 01:46:23 Kill I killed Dr. Vömmelkoffen with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:46:23 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 01:45:40 Kill I killed DeathTwinkie with Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:44:57 Action I received a points bonus of 5 for triggering "Killed Object - Sentrygun".
2007-12-12 01:44:37 Kill I killed neolakis with Smg.
2007-12-12 01:40:50 Kill I killed nigel with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:40:50 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 01:39:53 Kill I killed [Aces] Pilgrim with Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:39:26 Kill I killed lol wut? with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:39:26 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 01:38:53 Kill I killed lol wut? with Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:38:43 Kill I killed DeathTwinkie with a headshot from Sniperrifle.
2007-12-12 01:38:43 Action I received a points bonus of 1 for triggering "Headshot Kill".
2007-12-12 01:36:25 Team I joined team "Red" (Team Red).


Right after the win round


And the end of the night! For all who where in 2fort late tonight it was a blast!! Team RED FTW!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top