Arkitek: introducing myself

arkitek

I made one post
Joined
Sep 17, 2013
Messages
10
Introducing myself
| RB | arkitek

I have been gaming for roughly 10 years. I have always been a big fan of Counter STrike and have addopted CS Source as my favorite game. I can't say that I am enjoying CS GO as much as Source. As you can see, I am 43 years of age...just a bit over the target group of gaming but I just enjoy PC Gaming too much hehe.

I am ex military (Infantry and Reconnaissance), with Tours of Duty in Bosnia and Afghanistan. Yes, applying military strategy to gaming does help.

I was offered to join your ranks by Gerbil. He/She was very nice and helpful in describing the joining process. I was tempted to join your ranks before Gerbil made the offer because I found that your server, 24/7 Italy, which I play on every day, is administered in a very mature way. I dont see players getting banned left and right simply because they are good. I will admit having beeing banned from a few servers because I was getting very positive scores...but I'll take that as a compliment.

I don't play competitively, I have no time for it as I have a full time job, family and activities. I always play for fun and have been playing with the same group of guys for the past 5 to 10 years (long time friends and military buddies). We often wear the tag RB in front of our names. RB stands for Recon Brothers. It is not a clan but simply a group of longtime friends. We have our own Ventrilo and no, do not worry, we don't ghost. Obviously, we have ghosted in the past but we noticed that it did not make us better players and took the fun out of the game.

You may have noticed that my English grammar might not be up to par, that is because I am French...yes French...but from Canada! :-)

So, I am looking forward to playing with you guys. Watch your six...cuz if I'm not on your team, I have no problem with shooting you in the back of the head.

Hardware: 3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i5-2500K 4x Core, 64-bit, 8G ram, AMD Radeon HD 6800, Sennheiser Headphones (MIC), R.A.T. Mouse.
Running on Windows 7 Home Premium. Complete build 899$ Canadian! :-)

In Game: I get a constant 299 fps as I have it locked at max 300. Booya!
 
Welcome to eGO..
Feel free at anytime to find me on steam and vent or message me on here with any questions..

you should turn your fps_max up :-p
 
Welcome arkitek!

If you need anything, feel free to contact any member of CS leadership. Information may be found here: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=leadership

Moreover, we'd love to get to know you on Ventrilo which enhances gameplay by having a communication program there in case you need an admin, just want to hang out, or need to yell at Drew-X. Information can be found here: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/cmps_index.php?pageid=ventrilo

Otherwise, Welcome!

Exactly! People like yelling at me!

Anyways, I can't wait to play with you and feel free to ask me any questions you have.
 
Welcome ark, happy you decided to join up! And btw.. I'm a Miss Gerbil :P
 
You are now a good friend of mine for being Canadian. *hi five eh*

Feel free to add me!

See you around!
 
You're never too old to game! Age is just a number which brings wisdom over the years!

Look forward to meeting you! See you on the servers.

~Wize
 

Latest posts

Back
Top