Comp Team ***Important***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilroyy-

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
4,244
Hello ladies and gents. I am kilroy of the comp team.

I need to know who is interested in css, csgo or both, post here if you are.

For those of you who don't know, Smooch stepped down as comp team leader, so I am going to try to organize things. Tryouts will be asap. Cevo s3 is coming up!

Post below with this format:

Name:
Rifle or AWP:
CS:S or GO:
What days and times you are active:
Are you willing to dedicate your self?
Experience:


EDIT: Added experience, forgot that

Team Captain: Kilroyy-
A Captain: undecided
 
Last edited:
Name:Louise
Rifle or AWP: Niether I use a tmp
CS:S or GO: cs:go
What days and times you are active: weekdays after 6pm est and weekends after 11pm est
Are you willing to dedicate your self? sure
 
Name: Enfohip
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS:S or GO: GO
What days and times you are active: Most weekends, most weekdays (Not thursdays) after 7pm CST-10pm CST
Are you willing to dedicate your self? I will try my best. :)
 
a3yko
awp or rifle: Both
css
As long as its at night i can do it
if i dont dedicate myself im not a gamer
 
Name: craz_yPANDA
Rifle or AWP: Rifle (Also good with the awp)
CS:S or GO: CS:S & GO. (prefer CS:GO)
What days and times you are active: Friday- Saturday (2PM pst-6PM pst) Sunday(random times in the afternoon)
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Yes, but real life comes first.
Experience: Yes, 10 mans. Im a competetive player in soldier front. I know all the angles and have good gunning.
 
Last edited:
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS:S or GO: GO
What days and times you are active: Weekdays after 8 EST
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Yes
Experience: None
 
Last edited:
Name: imak
Rifle or AWP: either
CS:S or GO: either
What days and times you are active: whenever my work schedule allows
Are you willing to dedicate your self? of course
Experience: Partial season in Cal-O in CS 1.6, a scrim server.
 
Name: Bumble-Bee`
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS:S or GO: CSS
What days and times you are active: 6:30-10pm EST
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Yes
Experience: 3years cal-o 2years xpl-o 1year cevo-o
 
Name: Muffs
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS:S or GO: GO or CSS
What days and times you are active: Whenever
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Sure
Experience: Few seasons of ESEA / Cevo
 
Name: Drew
Rifle or AWP: Rifle (Just as good with AWP)
CS:S or GO: CS:S
What days and times you are active: 2:00 PM - 11 PM (Not always on from 2-11 just my general range of time) EST Monday-Sunday
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Yeah, but real life will always come first.
Experience: Pickup scrims
 
Name:
Rifle or AWP: everything
CS:S or GO: both
What days and times you are active: depends
Are you willing to dedicate your self? mmmmhm
Experience: im the best
 
Name: Kek15
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS:S or GO: both, doesn't even matter
What days and times you are active: mostly everyday
Are you willing to dedicate your self? I am willing
Experience: CAL Open (in 08), XPL Open (in 09), couple 10 mans here and there
 
Last edited:
Name: Suayngam
Rifle or AWP: Either
CS:S or GO: GO
What days and times you are active: Monday-Friday (No Thursday) // 5PM-8PM Pacific
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Yes, ONLY if I'm not busy with school work. (I can be sub)
Experience: None

Comment: I don't like playing with people who give up so fast.
 
Name: FatS
Rifle or AWP: AWP (also a strong rifle)
CS:S or GO: GO
What days and times you are active: 4pmCST to 11pm CST (Will be changing to 6pm CST to 11pm CST in October)
Are you willing to dedicate your self?Yes
Experience: CAL-I Call of Duty 1, CAL-I Call of Duty 2, CAL-I Call of Duty 4, CAL-Main Counter-Strike 1.5, CAL-Main Counter-Strike 1.6, CEVO-I Team Fortress 2

Comment: I'm an experienced strat caller, I don't put up with lack of commitment or flakes.
 
Name: Alfonse
Rifle or AWP: I can do both, but I'm better with a rifle.
CS:S or GO: CSGO.
What days and times you are active: Most days at night (7-10pm CST) and, now that I'm single, almost every weekend evening.
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Yes. I dedicate usually a match or two a day specifically for practice.
Experience: Been playing CSS since forever, used to play scrims with some guys from eGO back before summer, learning how to call strats. I'm usually the strat caller in matchmaking games as nobody else takes the job, and my calls tend to be correct (when I say a guy is going cat, he's usually going cat). Been playing matchmaking since I got CSGO, and started off as a rank Nova 2.

Comment: I have currently been booted down to Silver Elite due to internet problems (having to drop games) and stress. Both have been fixed, and my average KDR is raising again, and I should be back to Nova 1 or 2 within a two or three weeks, depending on play time.
 
Last edited:
Name: TheJollyRoger
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS:S or GO: GO
What days and times you are active: Friday-Sunday All day, Mondays and Wednesdays before 4:30 PM and after 6:30 PM EST.
Are you willing to dedicate your self? yes
Experience: Play alot of official comp in GO.
 
Name: Malenskii
Rifle or AWP: Hybrid
CS:S or GO: Both, willing to commit to one if needed.
What days and times you are active: Weekdays - 9:30 EST; Weekends - As much as possible
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Of course
Experience: Cevo, cal, esea
 
Name: Mayhem Death
Rifle or AWP: Hybrid
CS:S or GO: Both
What days and times you are active: Sporadically since classes make it hard.
Are you willing to dedicate your self? I can if need be
Experience: CS:S= many seasons of CEVO and ESEA. CS:GO=just comp lobbies
 
Name: Kennyy
Rifle or AWP: Rifle but can awp on a good day
CS:S or GO: Either
What days and times you are active: erryday 24/7
Are you willing to dedicate your self? Yeah I guess, whenever they're updating WoW I'll be playing and once i reinstall steam and go
Experience: 24/7 eGO Jailbreak
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top