Comp Team ***Important***

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're still taking applications, I am glad to put myself in.

Name: flamelauncher11
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS: GO or CS:S: I play both, so anything is fine
Active Days: Typically evenings around 7pm or so PST. I go on daily.
Yes, I am willing to dedicate myself!
I do not have any competitive team experience. Only the 700+ hours put into CSS and CSGO playing on our own servers.
 
If you're still taking applications, I am glad to put myself in.

Name: flamelauncher11
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS: GO or CS:S: I play both, so anything is fine
Active Days: Typically evenings around 7pm or so PST. I go on daily.
Yes, I am willing to dedicate myself!
I do not have any competitive team experience. Only the 700+ hours put into CSS and CSGO playing on our own servers.

Rosters are already locked for CevoS3. I'm sure there will be another thread for tryouts for the next season within a month.
 
If you're still taking applications, I am glad to put myself in.

Name: flamelauncher11
Rifle or AWP: Rifle
CS: GO or CS:S: I play both, so anything is fine
Active Days: Typically evenings around 7pm or so PST. I go on daily.
Yes, I am willing to dedicate myself!
I do not have any competitive team experience. Only the 700+ hours put into CSS and CSGO playing on our own servers.

There will be tryouts soon, hold tight!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top