the i wont be online till after christmas thread

MaShadow

Active Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
337
well ill be on the forums but not so much ingame.. to much going on getting stuff eady for christmas lol
 
meh i would so love to live in the usa insteed of the uk. i got a family of 4 me my sister and both parents.
only 3 other ppl that are related to us.
apart from that a small family and only online friends like u guys..
 
I'm going to be gone for a few days the week before Christmas. Going to the mountains, not bringing a computer with me. Won't play TF2 until after the 28th, cuz I'll be on a bad connection, and yeah.
 
I will miss you guys greatly, Christmas will actually be the time that I can play the most :)
 
meh last christmas i was up at 7am and never got off my pc..

this christmas is gonna be differnt.
 
I may be on leave as well. Possibly until Early January. I got home, and my computer doesn't want to function with TF2 here. As for my parent's comp, it just meets the requirements of the game, but for some reason, it keep saying it doesn't have DirectX 8.0 or higher, and I've installed it many times.
 
I will be gone from the 19th to the 30th in florida I might get acess to the forum but definatly no steam...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top