Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 Sep 21, 2013 #1 Rdinator est la meilleure EC parce que il fais son travaille correctement (Vraiment il fais terrible et il est horrible). That is my "20" Paragraph essay on why Rd is the best EC of all time. Requested by RD
Rdinator est la meilleure EC parce que il fais son travaille correctement (Vraiment il fais terrible et il est horrible). That is my "20" Paragraph essay on why Rd is the best EC of all time. Requested by RD
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Sep 21, 2013 #2 "la" would imply female, so unless rd is a girl, UR DOIN IT RONG
Nether EGO Zealot Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 1,543 Sep 21, 2013 #3 Capital Orange said: "la" would imply female, so unless rd is a girl, UR DOIN IT RONG Click to expand... Shhh That was on purpose because we all know Rdinator is a girl
Capital Orange said: "la" would imply female, so unless rd is a girl, UR DOIN IT RONG Click to expand... Shhh That was on purpose because we all know Rdinator is a girl
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Sep 21, 2013 #4 Nether said: Shhh That was on purpose because we all know Rdinator is a girl Click to expand... but his voice...
Nether said: Shhh That was on purpose because we all know Rdinator is a girl Click to expand... but his voice...
H Humility The Humble Thread Junky Joined Jun 15, 2012 Messages 878 Sep 21, 2013 #6 Capital Orange said: but his voice... Click to expand... Very realistic Text-to-Speech
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Sep 22, 2013 #9 Humility The Humble said: Very realistic Text-to-Speech Click to expand... He's a Voiceroid? [ame]www.youtube.com/embed/L3djbkNDOiQ[/ame]
Humility The Humble said: Very realistic Text-to-Speech Click to expand... He's a Voiceroid? [ame]www.youtube.com/embed/L3djbkNDOiQ[/ame]
R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Sep 22, 2013 #10 jhnsn said: He's a Voiceroid? www.youtube.com/embed/L3djbkNDOiQ Click to expand... If I was determined to make one, I would make my own vocaloid and sing songs of merriment and joy
jhnsn said: He's a Voiceroid? www.youtube.com/embed/L3djbkNDOiQ Click to expand... If I was determined to make one, I would make my own vocaloid and sing songs of merriment and joy
jhnsn EGO Zealot Joined Aug 5, 2011 Messages 1,490 Sep 22, 2013 #11 Rdinator said: If I was determined to make one, I would make my own vocaloid and sing songs of merriment and joy Click to expand... I'm honestly seriously considering it.
Rdinator said: If I was determined to make one, I would make my own vocaloid and sing songs of merriment and joy Click to expand... I'm honestly seriously considering it.