Oh the crits follow everywhere!

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
Even in Pokemon, Kazoo is blessed by the Crit gods.
A2528AFA7DBBA02C6DAD1755CB41771E7B4761E8

FB4D9E29106891D0EEED1D9C7896F8E58A6E842A

BC1585ECE440CDDB8578F7AE940EA1857D83AA9E

5FE20AFDBC367E7E4D9B39FD2574438CFBF91776
 
Lol...

If you get an Abra you should name it after me because Alakazam is my favorite Poke ever. =3
 
One day she shall be smitten. Kazoo will walk out the doors of the first part of Dustbowl. She'll crack her soldier knuckles. Looking around and smirking at everyone. Pulling out her rocket launcher and shooting at her feet to propel her at the enemy gates. 25 health, she pulls out her Escape Plan, looking up she sees the marked for death skull, but she doesn't care, they always drop before she does. She swings, one scout goes down, not a crit, he had low health, second swing, no crit, the heavy turns around, third swing, no crit, the heavy rev's up his gun, fourth swing. The bullets rip through Kazoo, her 25 health helping her little. The mini-crit bullets forcing through her helmet. The last thing going through her mind, "The Crit Gods have forsaken me..." Over the mic she lets out a tiny squeak but it is cut short by her death. She respawns a short while later. Timidly she looks around. The small soldier drops her head in shame. She will crit no more...
 
One day she shall be smitten. Kazoo will walk out the doors of the first part of Dustbowl. She'll crack her soldier knuckles. Looking around and smirking at everyone. Pulling out her rocket launcher and shooting at her feet to propel her at the enemy gates. 25 health, she pulls out her Escape Plan, looking up she sees the marked for death skull, but she doesn't care, they always drop before she does. She swings, one scout goes down, not a crit, he had low health, second swing, no crit, the heavy turns around, third swing, no crit, the heavy rev's up his gun, fourth swing. The bullets rip through Kazoo, her 25 health helping her little. The mini-crit bullets forcing through her helmet. The last thing going through her mind, "The Crit Gods have forsaken me..." Over the mic she lets out a tiny squeak but it is cut short by her death. She respawns a short while later. Timidly she looks around. The small soldier drops her head in shame. She will crit no more...

Brilliant, just brilliant!
 
One day she shall be smitten. Kazoo will walk out the doors of the first part of Dustbowl. She'll crack her soldier knuckles. Looking around and smirking at everyone. Pulling out her rocket launcher and shooting at her feet to propel her at the enemy gates. 25 health, she pulls out her Escape Plan, looking up she sees the marked for death skull, but she doesn't care, they always drop before she does. She swings, one scout goes down, not a crit, he had low health, second swing, no crit, the heavy turns around, third swing, no crit, the heavy rev's up his gun, fourth swing. The bullets rip through Kazoo, her 25 health helping her little. The mini-crit bullets forcing through her helmet. The last thing going through her mind, "The Crit Gods have forsaken me..." Over the mic she lets out a tiny squeak but it is cut short by her death. She respawns a short while later. Timidly she looks around. The small soldier drops her head in shame. She will crit no more...

Can I use that for my writing assignment?
 
One day she shall be smitten. Kazoo will walk out the doors of the first part of Dustbowl. She'll crack her soldier knuckles. Looking around and smirking at everyone. Pulling out her rocket launcher and shooting at her feet to propel her at the enemy gates. 25 health, she pulls out her Escape Plan, looking up she sees the marked for death skull, but she doesn't care, they always drop before she does. She swings, one scout goes down, not a crit, he had low health, second swing, no crit, the heavy turns around, third swing, no crit, the heavy rev's up his gun, fourth swing. The bullets rip through Kazoo, her 25 health helping her little. The mini-crit bullets forcing through her helmet. The last thing going through her mind, "The Crit Gods have forsaken me..." Over the mic she lets out a tiny squeak but it is cut short by her death. She respawns a short while later. Timidly she looks around. The small soldier drops her head in shame. She will crit no more...

I feel this may never happen. Just last night, I shot a crit rocket from my lucky "Davey Crocket" and she airblasted it back in my face. I could not out-crit the one who has been blessed with crits. Oh, and reading the part about Kazoo dying made me frown.
 
Can I use that for my writing assignment?

Yes you may.

I feel this may never happen. Just last night, I shot a crit rocket from my lucky "Davey Crocket" and she airblasted it back in my face. I could not out-crit the one who has been blessed with crits. Oh, and reading the part about Kazoo dying made me frown.

One day Creepy. And why did it make you sad? I mean, there's always a respawn right? /Alluding to a TF2 comic/

Wait, is this where we post our TF2 eGO fanfics? I have like 50 of these for Sephiroth...

That should be a Thread. I might start writing more for different people.
 
Yes you may.



One day Creepy. And why did it make you sad? I mean, there's always a respawn right? /Alluding to a TF2 comic/



That should be a Thread. I might start writing more for different people.

Ohhh OHOH do one about me :D
 
Ohhh OHOH do one about me :D

I don't have any fluffyfics. I have Sephfics. Deal with it.

As the pubs surged forward toward the midpoint, oblivious to their impending deaths, the lone sniper calmly walked out out into the sunlight. "Ah, granary," said the sniper, in his Authentic Australian Accent™, "perfect opportunity to shoot some scrubs." His rifle was so covered in notches recording his successful headshot kills that it was just one giant notch. Sehpiroth had lost track, but he was confidant that he had aerated enough n00b skulls to depopulate the country of Luxembourg. He jogged after his team and heard the screams of the dying and the gibbed.

He reached the choke and scoped in, immediately drawing a bead on a distracted solder firing indiscriminately (as all soldiers invariably do). Screaming rockets blasted past, but Sephirioth did not care. The blood of the savage Australians was strong in his veins, his power levels were over 9,000, and the Force was with him (did I mention Seph is a Jedi just like Obi-Wan Kenobi?)

Needless to say, the soldier's head vaporized in a crimson shower of blood and viscera, and the angels in heaven sang as Sephrirot strode onto his point. Suddenly, an errant shot pinged off the nearby shipping container, and the god among men, the mightiest of head-clickers, turned to be confronted by an undisguised spy, still clutching his smoking enforcer. As the assassin prepared to fire again, Saphiroth simply smiled.

His kidneys tingled in anticipation.

Just a brief excerpt from "Spring Tiem for Segheroth," my magnum opus.
 
One day she shall be smitten. Kazoo will walk out the doors of the first part of Dustbowl. She'll crack her soldier knuckles. Looking around and smirking at everyone. Pulling out her rocket launcher and shooting at her feet to propel her at the enemy gates. 25 health, she pulls out her Escape Plan, looking up she sees the marked for death skull, but she doesn't care, they always drop before she does. She swings, one scout goes down, not a crit, he had low health, second swing, no crit, the heavy turns around, third swing, no crit, the heavy rev's up his gun, fourth swing. The bullets rip through Kazoo, her 25 health helping her little. The mini-crit bullets forcing through her helmet. The last thing going through her mind, "The Crit Gods have forsaken me..." Over the mic she lets out a tiny squeak but it is cut short by her death. She respawns a short while later. Timidly she looks around. The small soldier drops her head in shame. She will crit no more...

XD You guys make it sound like I never get killed. I get killed plenty! But unlike this story, I am persistent. I will get more crits! >:D

EDIT: That fanfic. What. XD
 
Last edited:
XD You guys make it sound like I never get killed. I get killed plenty! But unlike this story, I am persistent. I will get more crits! >:D

I was able to get this once, and only once. Lol

BB105C0F6C9C24F9073141211359151DFD1F0383
 
XD You guys make it sound like I never get killed. I get killed plenty! But unlike this story, I am persistent. I will get more crits! >:D

EDIT: That fanfic. What. XD

Its that your very hard to kill Kazoo. Your like the standard in TF2 division. Killing Kazoo is a standard to show that your the best.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top