S Synergy EGO Addict Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 1,245 Sep 21, 2013 #1 Hey Guys, Hopefully some of you remember me, well I'm back for a while! Summer is over (phewww it was busy), I'll be active as much as possible throughout the Winter, looking forward to seeing you guys in game! Syn
Hey Guys, Hopefully some of you remember me, well I'm back for a while! Summer is over (phewww it was busy), I'll be active as much as possible throughout the Winter, looking forward to seeing you guys in game! Syn
M Mungo Man Active Member Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 397 Sep 21, 2013 #3 Welcome back, I don't know you but I'm sure we can talk sometime.
T tomi87 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 3,616 Sep 21, 2013 #5 oh well hello synergy
Silent Drifter Forum Fiend Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 689 Sep 21, 2013 #6 Synergy! What is up my man?!?
S Synergy EGO Addict Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 1,245 Sep 22, 2013 #7 Hey SD, long time no speak! How's things?
$ $hy Rookie Joined Mar 6, 2013 Messages 62 Sep 22, 2013 #8 Pleased to meet you synergy. I look forward to gaming with you
S shifty Active Member Joined Jul 9, 2013 Messages 259 Sep 22, 2013 #10 Welcome back, its nice to meet you.
Silent Drifter Forum Fiend Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 689 Sep 22, 2013 #11 Good man, I haven't been on much as well. Maybe see you around in game or Vent.