Hey guys so I've been gone for a little bit and been on n off playing but I want to come back with a little bang.
So to do this I am holding a Head Hunting Challenge.
A look into what this is. There will be special challenges to kill certain people in certain ways. Now I say this that everyone I pick to be hunted is completely random and my choice. (If you are hunted you will receive a small token of thanks)
To claim your prize I must had a screenshot of it or a video.
Dominate 5 Different O's : 1 Key --Michael Bluth
Dominate 5 Different G's : 4 ref --Michael Bluth
Dominate 5 e's at once : Nothing, leave em alone.
Kill Kazoo 3 Times with Melee (need SS of each kill) : Genuine Ham Steak + Random thing
--Rdinator--
Kill Panda 3 Times with Medic (need SS of each kill) : Meet the Medic Taunt + random thing
Random Dominations : 1 Ref a dom
Full Metal (away but it stays til he gets back)
--Rdinator-- Dominated by ApertureCake
--Puliping-- Dominated by a Panda
Dark X Phoenix
--Kuzon-- Place taken by hyde895
HeadHunter
Any rank is welcome to hunt, and after a confirmation of the Kill will prizes be given.
Added
Gib Mr Monday 3 times and get a prize
Stab Honorbound in the back 3 times and get a Mystery Prize
Michael Bluth's Kill List. I name him, Deadly Michael Bluth
Puliping
JohnnyZero
Radio
CapitalOrange
KelpTheGreat
Ang0ron
Demongo
FearOfNapalm
Wilson
Rdinator
Mr.OOBer
Gerbil
So to do this I am holding a Head Hunting Challenge.
A look into what this is. There will be special challenges to kill certain people in certain ways. Now I say this that everyone I pick to be hunted is completely random and my choice. (If you are hunted you will receive a small token of thanks)
To claim your prize I must had a screenshot of it or a video.
Dominate 5 Different O's : 1 Key --Michael Bluth
Dominate 5 Different G's : 4 ref --Michael Bluth
Dominate 5 e's at once : Nothing, leave em alone.
Kill Kazoo 3 Times with Melee (need SS of each kill) : Genuine Ham Steak + Random thing
--Rdinator--
Kill Panda 3 Times with Medic (need SS of each kill) : Meet the Medic Taunt + random thing
Random Dominations : 1 Ref a dom
Full Metal (away but it stays til he gets back)
--Rdinator-- Dominated by ApertureCake
--Puliping-- Dominated by a Panda
Dark X Phoenix
--Kuzon-- Place taken by hyde895
HeadHunter
Any rank is welcome to hunt, and after a confirmation of the Kill will prizes be given.
Added
Gib Mr Monday 3 times and get a prize
Stab Honorbound in the back 3 times and get a Mystery Prize
Michael Bluth's Kill List. I name him, Deadly Michael Bluth
Puliping
JohnnyZero
Radio
CapitalOrange
KelpTheGreat
Ang0ron
Demongo
FearOfNapalm
Wilson
Rdinator
Mr.OOBer
Gerbil
Last edited:












2 down, 3 to go.
