Why I am the best Evil Dictator.

Warning thread derail incoming!

Nice signature blackout. Kakashi rules!
 
Makes me want to watch all those war, evil, and spy movies and just make a list of whats wrong with them and how to improve on it.

I think i could be an evil overlord...
 
I have even better ideas. Just turn friendly fire off in real life, then go running around as a pyro.

YEESH GUYS, SO SIMPLE.
 
When I've captured my adversary and he says, "Look, before you kill me, will you at least tell me what this is all about?" I'll say, "No." and shoot him. No, on second thought, I'll shoot him and then say "No." (That is my favorite one.)
 
#81
If I am fighting with the hero atop a moving platform, have disarmed him, and am about to finish him off and he glances behind me and drops flat, I too will drop flat instead of quizzically turning around to find out what he saw.
 
[quote1197622585=A-team]
three words: needs a life
[/quote1197622585]

Four Words.

I will rule you. !lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top