Portal + HL2 Single Player = Ownage

This has been posted already. ;)

[link=http://www.edgegamers.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?5568]Play Half-Life with the Portal Gun - Half-Life 2: Portal[/link]
 
ah yes, i was so excited i didnt think to search the forums. I wasnt even a member yet when that was posted.. its still the coolest thing i have seen today..
 
That would be awesome!! But Portal is hard for me and so was Half Life 2. But it'd still be nice. The end where the guard knocks the can over and then he uses the portal gun to put it back!! LOL LOL LMAO
 
[quote1197590372=Crimson Dawn]
I knew about this before and I tried it and it doesnt work the way i had hoped
[/quote1197590372]

Yeah I heard that there's some issues like when NPCs try to walk through portals or grenades don't go through correctly.

I've never actually tried it, but that's just what I heard.
 
[quote1197610237=Sir Leeroy]
that looks really cool, i want them to make a multiplayer game with the portal gun
[/quote1197610237]
the only problem is portal create so much lag on servers
 

Latest posts

Back
Top