[FRIDAY] Meet n Greet

Bread

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2012
Messages
2,098
h9tp.jpg

Hello there!
Are you an e ranked member? How about an eG? Or even an eGO ranked member? Well I have some great news for you! The Recruitment Host Program and I would like to introduce to you something we have not done in a while.

That's right ladies and gentlemen I'm talking about a Meet n Greet!
But you may be going "What is a Meet n Greet?" Well child here is my answer! A Meet n Greet is when we all talk about how we joined eGO, who recruited us, and any interesting fact. This is a fun and great way to learn about each other while pulling the trigger to kill your friend.

eGs and eGOs please note that es will be given 5 minutes head start to get into the server. After that you will be allowed to enter the server! See you all there!
*NOTE* If you are an eG or eGO rank member, please do not enter the server for the first 5 minutes so we can get our e rank members in. Thanks
TIME:
7CST/8EST
Where:
Event Server
Password
Host
~Recruitment Hosts
~~StormChaser

​
 
i might be there, but then again i might not. nevermind ill go. definitely going.
 
Sounds like fun! I'll be there if work doesn't own my body and soul at that time. <--They have a way of ruining all my fun time.
 
but that means i have to talk to people i dont know, uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh :3
 
turns out im going to a friends house to go to a con tomorow, and that i wont make it
 
might hop on vent, I'll be near the edge of the water or on the way back home around then.
 
Hmm....maybe. Now if this were a Meet N Ban, I'd be in.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top