Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Sep 23, 2013 #1 I hope you all enjoyed Pyroball. If you have comments questions or photos please put them here. Also shout out to Radio and Alphanight for holding their ground as last people alive on their team!
I hope you all enjoyed Pyroball. If you have comments questions or photos please put them here. Also shout out to Radio and Alphanight for holding their ground as last people alive on their team!
W War Rabb Active Member Joined Jan 28, 2013 Messages 370 Sep 23, 2013 #2 Had a fun time. Definitely a unique take on tf2. Was stoked to have the final kill of the night. +1, would play again! Thanks for hosting.
Had a fun time. Definitely a unique take on tf2. Was stoked to have the final kill of the night. +1, would play again! Thanks for hosting.
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Sep 23, 2013 #6 #Phlog #NoAirblast #ShootJhnsn #ShootStorm #ShootPeople #GetTheMediPack #SecondaryWeapon Hope you guys liked the gifts I gave!
#Phlog #NoAirblast #ShootJhnsn #ShootStorm #ShootPeople #GetTheMediPack #SecondaryWeapon Hope you guys liked the gifts I gave!
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Sep 24, 2013 #7 jhnsn said: Messing around before we started Click to expand... The Great Frosty stopped in his tracks of Market Gardening by the powerful !sethealth command!
jhnsn said: Messing around before we started Click to expand... The Great Frosty stopped in his tracks of Market Gardening by the powerful !sethealth command!
S Silligan Active Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 308 Sep 24, 2013 #8 How come I never hear about events until after they happen?
Bread Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 2,098 Sep 24, 2013 #9 Silligan said: How come I never hear about events until after they happen? Click to expand... Are you in the eGO TF2 steam group?
Silligan said: How come I never hear about events until after they happen? Click to expand... Are you in the eGO TF2 steam group?