Intro

party_cat

Poster
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
170
Hello everyone! I just signed up yesterday and wanted to introduce myself. I'm fairly new to the whole forum thingy so I may need some help from time to time. Anyone else from Louisiana?

Btw, ain't no party till the party_cat arrives :thumbup1:
 
Welcome to dabes hat division!

Most members just seem to sit around watching anime all day, but every once in awhile you get someone who can multi-task - these are the wm1 pyros. They have dual monitors. They put anime on one screen, TF2 on the other, and proceed to watch anime while holding down w+m1. Some of them even get creative and go buy rocks from the Mann Co Store specifically designed to sit on the w key and the mouse 1 button.

Anyone you see actually playing the game is probably a bot.


Did I mention you should check your sanity at the door?
 
Welcome to dabes hat division!

Most members just seem to sit around watching anime all day, but every once in awhile you get someone who can multi-task - these are the wm1 pyros. They have dual monitors. They put anime on one screen, TF2 on the other, and proceed to watch anime while holding down w+m1. Some of them even get creative and go buy rocks from the Mann Co Store specifically designed to sit on the w key and the mouse 1 button.

Anyone you see actually playing the game is probably a bot.


Did I mention you should check your sanity at the door?

It all makes sense now..

Welcome to the Hat Division party! I approve of those adorable kitties
 
Welcome!!!

Any fan of Nedroid is awesome in my book!
See you in the servers. :D
 
Hello there, welcome to the dabes cat anime hat division (You will soon learn why we call it that).

I also share this great Louisiana weather, about half an hour away from you. Isn't it just the best climate in the world?
 
Last edited:
Hello there, welcome to the dabes cat anime hat division (You will soon learn why we call it that).

I also share this great Louisiana weather, about half an hour away from you. Isn't it just the best climate in the world?

It is a nice climate, and I'm so glad that it's finally starting to cool off. The only thing I can't stand is the humidity. It frizzes up my hair :O
 
Welcome! :3

I wish I could go back to Louisiana! Alas, I'm here in Colorado, where mother nature is terribly confused. She's not sure if she wants us to burn or to drown just yet.

Anywho, welcome again!
 
Sup party! Have seen you numerous times in the harvest server. Glad to have you on board.

Remember, it's always Kazoo's birthday.

Hats.
 
Welcome to the Cat in the Hat Anime Division! As Honor said, you will soon learn why.
Anyway, having cat in your name and posting a cat pic/drawing is quite agood way to start your life here. I think you will soon get to be an O.
And, anything you don't understand, just relate to either hats or anime/manga.

Remember, it's always Kazoo's birthday.

That's some pretty good advice!
 
If you like neko based touhou then your good in my book. You should fit in here perfectly. Our Division leader is a cat...a Hax cat and the other I don't even know 0_o.

Oh and I'm from the Caribbean and I'm lining in China.
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top