[Tuesday] Super Sudden Sneaky Stealth Event

Sanctified Aberration

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
1,004
b2-spirit-9.jpg



Attention duelists, my hair says that I am the most lazy EC ever*
In order to rectify this, I will be hosting a secret event tonight at 8:00 PM CST. All the other details are all secret. As are the prizes. And how you get them. And who my cohost is.

Please note that despite the event involving secrecy in any and all forms, it won't be having anything to do with spies, because A) that is too easy, and B) through Z), I hate them.





*Other than VP but he actually has a life, or so I'm told.
 
Last edited:
I'll try my best to be there. I promised a kid i'd swim with him tomorrow morning at the godforsaken hour of 0600. :(

So I'm a maybe!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top