K Kanoa Thread Thumper Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 1,050 Sep 27, 2013 #1 POST JOKES. I thought of this one earlier today. Beware, It's awful. Since some orange juices don't have pulp, does that make them pulp fiction?
POST JOKES. I thought of this one earlier today. Beware, It's awful. Since some orange juices don't have pulp, does that make them pulp fiction?
K Kanoa Thread Thumper Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 1,050 Sep 27, 2013 #3 MiniNayNay said: Knock knock Click to expand... Who's there?
K Kanoa Thread Thumper Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 1,050 Sep 27, 2013 #5 MiniNayNay said: Britney Spears Click to expand... Britney Spears who?
K Kanoa Thread Thumper Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 1,050 Sep 27, 2013 #7 MiniNayNay said: Knock knock Click to expand... Nobody is home.
K Kanoa Thread Thumper Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 1,050 Sep 27, 2013 #9 MiniNayNay said: Say "who's there" again -_- Click to expand... Who's there
M Mini EGO Addict Joined Nov 13, 2011 Messages 1,384 Sep 27, 2013 #10 Oooooppps I did it again.... ZINNNG
M Mush EGO Addict Joined Oct 11, 2011 Messages 1,229 Sep 27, 2013 #11 Why did the one handed man cross the road? to get to the second hand shop
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Sep 27, 2013 #12 This is kiddie stuff, find me on a non-eGO Vent and you'll hear some real jokes.
M Martyr Thread Junky Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 824 Sep 27, 2013 #13 I got a really good knock knock joke. Could someone start me off?
M Mini EGO Addict Joined Nov 13, 2011 Messages 1,384 Sep 27, 2013 #14 Martyr said: I got a really good knock knock joke. Could someone start me off? Click to expand... Knock knock?
Martyr said: I got a really good knock knock joke. Could someone start me off? Click to expand... Knock knock?
M Martyr Thread Junky Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 824 Sep 27, 2013 #16 MiniNayNay said: Knock knock? Click to expand... Who is there?
M Mush EGO Addict Joined Oct 11, 2011 Messages 1,229 Sep 27, 2013 #17 Martyr said: Who is there? Click to expand... Yah