M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Dec 14, 2007 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J-q1z5UQnw[/ame] RAWR. THIS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE GRANARY. >.> *runs from morbie*
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J-q1z5UQnw[/ame] RAWR. THIS WILL REVOLUTIONIZE GRANARY. >.> *runs from morbie*
I .inferno. Famous Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 443 Dec 14, 2007 #2 haha that's awesome, but pretty useless.
Acid Green Thread Junky Joined Aug 1, 2007 Messages 843 Dec 14, 2007 #3 lol dude how long did it take you to do that and how long did it take you to find out about that?
S Sir Leeroy Active Member Joined Oct 28, 2007 Messages 259 Dec 14, 2007 #4 thats cool! i really like trying out glitches on my own server
F finkledoodle Rookie Joined Nov 22, 2007 Messages 94 Dec 14, 2007 #5 Hmmm. From what I see, you are more likely to be shot that way, because you aren't behind the sentry, you're in it
Hmmm. From what I see, you are more likely to be shot that way, because you aren't behind the sentry, you're in it
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Dec 14, 2007 #7 [quote1197686288=finkledoodle] Hmmm. From what I see, you are more likely to be shot that way, because you aren't behind the sentry, you're in it [/quote1197686288] Thats why I said it was totally pointless, several times. =\
[quote1197686288=finkledoodle] Hmmm. From what I see, you are more likely to be shot that way, because you aren't behind the sentry, you're in it [/quote1197686288] Thats why I said it was totally pointless, several times. =\
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Dec 14, 2007 #9 Ahaha, I will do that.