About me - Introduction

EpicMonkeySlaya

I made one post
Joined
Sep 22, 2013
Messages
10
Hello everyone! :) I am a new member to the Edge-Gameing community. A little about myself is I am 13 and am in 7th grade. I was born in FLorida and have lived there ever since. I love tradeing and playing Team Fortress 2! I came to Edge-Gameing because I love all the servers and I want to become a part of the community, meet new people, and help out. :) I am very nice to new people and friends. I am very trustworthy, active, and loyal. I might be a bit young, but, once you get to know me you will forget how old I am. Thanks for reading this and you can reply to me if you have any other question about me. :) Thanks again! Have a good day!
 
Welcome to the eGO community overall am young as well as am fourteen year's old but most of us don't judge by age mainly by maturity anyway's I hope you enjoy your time here.
 
Yo! I'm also "Florida-bound", if you will :P
 
Hello there, just tell me your Dexter's son. HARRISON!?
 
Hello! Welcome to the Edge Gamers community :) Hope you enjoy your stay.
 
Welcome to eGO! Don't worry about your age too much, as long as you are kind and follow the rules you are awesome. I'm in 8th grade myself so GL, 7th grade was fun :)
 
Welcome to the wonderful world of hats, ballonicorns and other random stuff
 
Welcome to the insanity. :lol:
Like everyone else said, don't worry about your age. It's a non-factor. Maturity is what counts (we forgive occasional lapses in sanity).
Hope you find eGO to be a second-family. Everyone here is very friendly, only a few bite (*cough* GERBIL! *cough*).
 
Glad to meet you EpicMonkeySlaya! I remember seeing you at the event last night.

I look forward to seeing you more on our servers and at the events! :)
 
Welcome to our community! Glad to see you found out how to pass the "Are You Human?" Test :P Hope ya enjoy your stay, and don't worry about age or how you sound. We don't judge by that stuff! :D
 
Yo! I used to live in Florida, but now I live in the land of LSU.

I hope to play with you soon!
 
Welcome you will soon to relize that age doesn't really matter hear only maturity. I use to live in florida for 4 years but now I'm in China. (Daytona Beach)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top