[Event] Backwards Night!

jhnsn

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
1,490
Thanks guys for coming to tonight's impromptu backwards map night! The best part for me was rolling noclip, going into your spawn, and then getting a medic to roll noclip and pocket me :D Tell me what you guys think, should we do this one again? Anyways, post your screenshots and comments below!

4EAv4.png


As always, send any event ideas to Sephiroth and Fullmetal. We are still accepting applications to the EC program, so contact them if you would like to join :D​
 
Was a blast! Glad I was able to attend the first half. I think this event should be done again for sure :)
 
Happy to see you there Ichor :) For the time I was there.. it was very different, although very disorienting it was like learning a new map and tons of fun.. TY jhnsn!
 
Well, I would noclip all over this thread, but I believe someone's already ruined the fun and done that before…
 
This was fun; definitely need to have another event like this.

Here's an explosion.
p06d.jpg
 
best event, needed more timebombs though (and X's in names)
#swaggerturecake
 
So, I don't get it... the map was backwards? Practically all the CTF maps are symmetrical. How did it work?
 
So, I don't get it... the map was backwards? Practically all the CTF maps are symmetrical. How did it work?

Silly, Kelp. Who said they were on CTF maps?

From the looks of it, they were on tiplevrag. I know we have a lwobtsud map too. Really sad that I wasn't able to make it, but there's always next time. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top