October Recruitment Sweepstakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magus

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 9, 2012
Messages
1,734
yb2b.jpg


Greetings TF2 division! Magus here, bringing you the October Recruitment Sweepstakes! Basically, the person with the most recruits at the end of the month will win the grand prize! Additionally, for every recruit you get for the month, your name will be entered. At the end of the month, 3 names will be drawn. Those 3 people will be able to select one of the 3 prizes listed below. Please read over all of the information below before beginning.​

Prizes

  • Grand Prize: Any steam game 10.00 USD or under
  • 5 Mann Co Supply Crate Keys
  • The Binding of Isaac
  • Poker Night at the Inventory 2

Important Information

  • Scores will be kept track automatically
  • Anyone in EdgeGamers may participate, but only recruits for the TF2 division count
  • Retention is extremely important, and the RH team has the power to eliminate points from you if a recruit is not successfully retained

This starts
October 1'st
and ends
October 31'st​

Scores-


War Rabb - 6 points
Gosh Josh - 2 points
Gerbil - 3 points
Rdinator - 2 points
HardcoreLegend - 4 points
Redspart18- 1 point
Micheal Bluth - 1 point
ApertureCake - 1 point
Panda - 1 point
Maserati - 1 point
OOber - 1 point
Superchicken - 1 point
Sanctified Abberation - 1 point
Bazinga - 1 point
Kazoo - 1 point
The_Polish - 1 point



Magus
TF2 Recruitment Host Team​
 
Last edited:
Even though I'll be out of town multiple times this month...it's on like donkey kong kiddos!

May War Rabb win and no others.
 
*writes script to generate new steam and forum accounts and get them all MAUL Verified*
*writes script to make all new forum accounts apply to eGO in dabes division with random names and ages and oey as recommended-by*
*writes script to auto-accept each app*

can i haz win plz
 
*writes script to generate new steam and forum accounts and get them all MAUL Verified*
*writes script to make all new forum accounts apply to eGO in dabes division with random names and ages and oey as recommended-by*
*writes script to auto-accept each app*

can i haz win plz

sm_ban oey You noob
 
*writes script to generate new steam and forum accounts and get them all MAUL Verified*
*writes script to make all new forum accounts apply to eGO in dabes division with random names and ages and oey as recommended-by*
*writes script to auto-accept each app*

can i haz win plz

Seems legit. Let's swell our numbers with Oey's bot legions and put the other divisions to shame! Maybe we can actually populate some of our less frequented servers too.
 
You guys are assuming I actually have the time to do that. And the computers to support that. What'm I supposed to do, create a VM for each "recruit" I make


What is it with this division?
I make a joke and people expect me to go through with it…

Nether, I accept your ban even though cake wasn't involved
 
Weird how Redspart is the only one in the scoreboard...

You guys are assuming I actually have the time to do that. And the computers to support that. What'm I supposed to do, create a VM for each "recruit" I make


What is it with this division?
I make a joke and people expect me to go through with it…

Nether, I accept your ban even though cake wasn't involved

Wait... Didn't you do that already?:blink:
Lately I have been seeing lots of people with random bot generated names joining eGO...
 
Last edited:
Congratulations to War Rabb on winning the grand prize! You should be contacted ASAP!

Additionally, congrats to Rdinator, Gerbil and HardcoreLegend on receiving the 3 second place prizes! Good work on everyone who recruited, I am very proud!

Thank you for participating, and as always, keep up the good work.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top