R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Oct 1, 2013 #1 Thanks guys for coming to tonight's wacky races! I hope you all had a swell time esploding heads and whatnot Anyways, post your screenshots and comments below!
Thanks guys for coming to tonight's wacky races! I hope you all had a swell time esploding heads and whatnot Anyways, post your screenshots and comments below!
S SKYLINEGTR EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 18, 2012 Messages 4,325 Oct 1, 2013 #2 It was nice to enjoy something new in the world of TF2 events. Great job tonight Rdinator!
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Oct 2, 2013 #4 Pretty fun. 300+ Ping. Lag. Fun, anyway.
S spax Active Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 328 Oct 2, 2013 #5 was playing bf4 sorry i missed it
C Caelestis Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2011 Messages 2,320 Oct 2, 2013 #6 I liked flummoxing Johnson and Nether by getting some solid headshots on them despite everything about Balloon Races working against my accuracy.
I liked flummoxing Johnson and Nether by getting some solid headshots on them despite everything about Balloon Races working against my accuracy.
M Michael Bluth Poster Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 136 Oct 2, 2013 #7 #marketgarden4lyfe #frostystatus