Going to be on much less often

KelpTheGreat

EGO Zealot
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
1,948
Yeah, it's another one of these threads.
College started for me on Monday, and I've got a pretty full load this term. This first week is only half over and it's been crazy. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I'll settle in and get my groove back, and less people will be tossed out of windows. Err, I mean, I'll be able to play more often as I get used to the workload and manage my spare time better.
 
Good luck with that! I'm sure you'll be back with us in no time. :)
At the very least, stop by for events on the weekends. :D
 
Kelp! Indeed, do what ever you have to do..for justice! And no worry, we will always be here :[D
 
You'll be back. Be sure and let us know how much your laptop costs. :)
 
So school is getting HARDER, not easier. Even though I've settled into the schedule, I'm still incredibly busy. I haven't had time for like 2 weeks to play TF2... I miss you guys... T_T
 
taiga-crying.gif


Bye cya later D;
 

Latest posts

Back
Top