Hey folks,
Does anybody know what causes this? I've googled already and I can't find any fixes for this problem yet. I own a macbook pro 13in., but I boot camped it (wins 7) and my fps is consistently 150-200 on CS:S. However, when I play cs:go my fps drops significantly to 30 fps. This is quite impossible as I have seen other youtube videos of people playing cs:go on their macbook and it doesn't seem like they have any problems. Any solutions/suggestions?
Thanks!
Does anybody know what causes this? I've googled already and I can't find any fixes for this problem yet. I own a macbook pro 13in., but I boot camped it (wins 7) and my fps is consistently 150-200 on CS:S. However, when I play cs:go my fps drops significantly to 30 fps. This is quite impossible as I have seen other youtube videos of people playing cs:go on their macbook and it doesn't seem like they have any problems. Any solutions/suggestions?
Thanks!







