Good headset

Mungo Man

Active Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
397
I just broke my headset somehow, well the mic stopped working but the sound works.. so I need a new 1, anyone know any good headset?
 
Gamecom by plantronics you can pick up at best buy for $40 bucks. Works well great sound and great ear coverage with the ear muffs
 
I swear the title to this post said Good Headshot, lol. But anyway, although I have just a cheap one for the meantime, I've had a Turtle Beach one in the past that was pretty nice.
 
I used a Steelseries Siberia V2 before. I like the sound (It's more bass oriented.) and the mic seems to be fine, but I find it a bit small and too tight around my head. It gives me a headache and an obvious headphone hair after around two hours of use. After around 2 weeks, I replaced it with a much bigger Audio Technica ATH-AD700.

If you have a smaller head than me, then the Siberia V2 is a good choice. Otherwise, the plantronics gamecom is good as well.
 
<waves jedi hand> You dont need a microphone... if you can hear whats going on, that is all you need...

JK, in the meantime while you shop around, you can always pick up a cheap pair with a mic at walmart or target or something... I use those, and they work just fine.
 
<waves jedi hand> You dont need a microphone... if you can hear whats going on, that is all you need...

JK, in the meantime while you shop around, you can always pick up a cheap pair with a mic at walmart or target or something... I use those, and they work just fine.

mine were cheap only like 40 bucks at walmart
 

Latest posts

Back
Top